Monday, June 22, 2009

6/23 class review

New Phrasal Points:
What do you have?
I have a ________.
It belongs to me.
This is my _______.

Grammar: I, me, my: when & how to use themd
New vocabulary: have, belong, & some kinds of fruit.

Start with phrases
then each student gets a different plastic fruit to hold and say the phrases. they love this, but if it becomes a distraction, take the fruit away after they talk.

Collect the fruit if you already haven't.

Put the words to music.
Ella, Ella Ella,what do you have? OH! Ella, Ella Ella,what do you have? (x2)
2ns time faster.
I have a ________. It belongs to me. This is my _______. Oh it belongs to me! (x2)

Play a passing game in the same fashion as if you were playing stella-stella-olah! clapping game. Pass the mystery bag w/ all the fruit in it first. the person who ends up with it, pulls a fruit out. then you sing "I have." the persong who ends up with the fruit in hand is out and must start to make a circle on the outside. they continue to sing and clap along.

worksheets from the "Things you should know by 1st grade" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment